- ADVANCED CHILD TAX CREDIT PAYMENTS
The #ChildTaxCredit has changed for 2021! Qualified families may receive regular advance payments July through Dec. 2021, totaling up to 50% of the credit. Learn more from #IRS at www.irs.gov/childtaxcredit2021
Families with qualifying children may receive up to 50% of their #ChildTaxCredit in 2021 – that is before filing their 2021 tax return next year. Learn more from #IRS at www.irs.gov/childtaxcredit2021
Advance payments of the 2021 #ChildTaxCredit will be made regularly from July through December to eligible families. The advance payments will total up to 50% of the credit. More from #IRS at www.irs.gov/childtaxcredit2021
Advance #ChildTaxCredit payments are early payments from the #IRS of up to 50% of the total credit you may claim on your tax return next filing season. Learn more at www.irs.gov/childtaxcredit2021
- PARENTS RIGHT-TO-KNOW/ DERECHOS QUE LOS PADRES DE FAMILIA DEBEN SABER
- We are pleased to notify you that in accordance with the Elementary and Secondary Education Act (ESEA), you have the right to request information regarding the professional qualifications of your child’s teacher. Specifically, you may request the following:
- Whether the teacher has met State qualification and licensing criteria for the grade levels and subject areas in which the teacher provides instruction.
- Whether the teacher is teaching under emergency or substitute status.
- The baccalaureate degree major of the teacher and any other graduate certification or degree held by the teacher, and the field of discipline of the certification or degree.
- Whether the child is provided services by paraprofessionals and, if so, their qualifications.
If you would like to receive this information, please contact Human Resources Manager, Karla Curiel at 602-353-5005 or [email protected] Thank you.
Nos complace informarle que de acuerdo con la Ley del Acto de Educación Primaria y Secundaria (ESEA), usted tiene el derecho de solicitar información sobre las calificaciones profesionales del maestro de su hijo. Específicamente, usted puede pedir lo siguiente:
- Si el maestro ha cumplido con los criterios estatales de calificación y licencia para los niveles de grado y las materias en las que el maestro proporciona la instrucción.
- Ya sea que el maestro está enseñando bajo el estatus de emergencia o sustituto.
- El título de licenciatura del maestro y cualquier otra certificación de posgrado o título que posea el maestro, y el campo de disciplina de la certificación o título.
- Ya sea que el niño este recibiendo servicios de un para-profesional y, de ser así, sus calificaciones.
Si usted desea recibir esta información, por favor comuníquese con el Gerente de Recursos Humanos, Karla Curiel at 602-353-5005 o correo-electrónico [email protected] Gracias.
What is AzMERIT?
AzMERIT (Arizona’s Measurement of Educational Readiness to Inform Teaching) is Arizona’s new statewide achievement test. Arizona is partnering with the American Institutes for Research (AIR) to develop tests which are unique to Arizona.
How is AzMERIT different from the AIMS test?
Arizona’s Instrument to Measure Standards (AIMS) tested the old standards. Spring 2014 was the last time AIMS was administered for reading, writing, and mathematics. AzMERIT, based on the new standards, will tell teachers, students, and parents if students are on track to be college and career ready upon graduation from high school.
The Arizona Science Standards did not change, so students in Grades 4, 8, and high school will still take the AIMS Science test.
Who will take AzMERIT?
Arizona public school students in grades 3 through high school will take AzMERIT.
Students in grades 3 through 8 will take an assessment in English language arts and mathematics at their grade level.
Students taking high school level English and mathematics will take end-of-course assessments that will test their proficiency in these subjects.
Only eligible students with significant cognitive disabilities will participate in other alternate achievement tests.
When will the test be given?
Students will take AzMERIT in the spring. Schools will inform students and parents of specific testing dates.
Tax Credit Info
Thank you for supporting the students of Murphy Elementary School District!
- Make a general contribution to Murphy Elementary School District
- Contribute to the school of your choice
- Support your student's extracurricular activities
For general contributions, you can download and print the Tax Credit Donation Form.
You will then need to complete and bring or mail the form to:
Murphy Elementary School District #21
3140 West Buckeye Rd.,
Phoenix, AZ 85009
You can also contribute electronically!
How to make a Tax Credit contribution Online
- Select the school of your choice:
- Click on the tax year you wish to contribute
- Select a Program Name and Enter Amount
- Click on Continue
- Enter payment and billing information
- Click on Continue
- After reading terms and conditions check the agreement box
- Click on Continue
- Check to make sure information is correct and click on Process Payment