Murphy Elementary School District Tax Credit
Thank you for supporting the students of Murphy Elementary School Disctrict!
Taxpayers filing in Arizona have the unique opportunity to redirect a portion of state tax dollars they already pay, to support public education. The credit allows an Arizona taxpayer to contribute $200 per individual tax return or $400 per joint tax return to a school’s extra curricular program.
- Make a general contribution to Murphy Elementary School District
- Contribute to the school of your choice
- or support your student's extracurricular activities
Also you don't have to have a child attending a Murphy District School to participate - let your friends, family, neighbors, and your community know how they can support the students at Murphy!
For general contributions, you can download and print the Tax Credit Donation Form.
You will then need to complete and bring or mail the form to:
Murphy Elemetary School District #21
2615 West Buckeye Rd.,
Phoenix, AZ 85009
You can also contribute electronically!
How to make a Tax Credit contribution Online
1. Select the school of your choice:
2. Click on the tax year you wish to contribute
3. Select a Program Name and Enter Amount
4. Click on Continue
5. Enter payment and billing information
6. Click on Continue
7. After reading terms and conditions check the agreement box
8. Click on Continue
9. Check to make sure information is correct and click on Process Payment